Irresistible Me Hair Extensions and I [Review].


[ before  x  after ]

[ 1 x 4 clip piece, 2 x 3 clip piece, 2 x 2 clip piece and 2 x 1 clip piece in total ]


INTRODUCING... Irresistible Me!

Before I get into the nitty gritty, those who know me will know how much I yearn for long, full, soft locks. 
I've tried so many things in hopes of achieving that, including taking vitamin supplements specifically for hair, 
skin and nail growth, aswell as styling products such as dry shampoo or texturising powder. 
But alas - not one has really been my saviour!

I have wanted to try hair extensions for years now and I'm lucky that Irresistible Me has granted me that wish!  

I thought finding hair extensions in my natural hair colour would be almost impossible, but it could 
not have been any easier choosing the perfect set to suit my hair. Irresistible Me hair extensions 
are 100% human rely clip-in extensions and come in a range of thicknesses, 12 colour tones and 6 lengths. 
I have the Silky Touch extensions in Ash Blonde (#10), 18 inches, 140 grams.
When they arrived in the mail I was so surprised with the quality first of all. They felt so soft and silky to 
touch and just like human hair. I could run my fingers through the lengths of them without forming knots, 
(which was one of my main concerns). Secondly, was the colour match - and my goodness, Ash Blonde 
could not have been closer to my natural hair! After getting that down pat, my hardest decision was 
picking the right length and thickness to suit my thin, just below shoulder length hair. 
In the end, I based my choice around the fact that these extensions can be trimmed if I thought 
they were too long.

I'm still working out how to style my hair and how many pieces I require to achieve the perfect 
look for me. Being so new to the hair extension world, I have been using fewer pieces for starters 
to get use to the feeling and to work out what looks best.
So far I am SO happy with the outcome, I love the fullness more than anything and the 
length makes me feel like a whole new person.

If you are interested in trying out clip-in hair extensions or have been wanting long, luscious 
locks for a really long time like myself, Irresistible Me hair extensions are the way to go!
PS. They are having a sale at the moment, so that's more of an incentive to try!


x.